Thursday 12 April 2012

Spring 2012

Well I have reactivated my blog.

I have not posted for ages. But a new spring is with us and the blossom is on the Cherry tree. It is about 25 years since we planted this Shirotae, Japanese Flowering Cherry. It was bought from a local Garden Centre and for 2 weeks every year it is magnificent.
Shortly I will be off on my travels again. I have been updating the van with a few bits and pieces, but still very much as it was. A year ago I was off on the road to Dubrovnik. But not this year, it is too cold in Europe in April so I will just head for Spain as soon as the weather looks promising.
So stand by, more stuff to follow soon.

1 comment:

Sal said...

Soyour off again, wondering when your were going to up date the site, the tree looks good in full bloom. Sal x