Monday 11 April 2011

Really started now

All packed up and ready to go. Note the furry dice

The call of the open road, all aboard!

First in the queue at dover for the ferry to Dunkirk. I booked the crossing on Norfolk Lines (now DFDS) a few days before. Total cost £77.20, First Class. Cheaper than a tank of British diesel! I am mailing this post half way across the channel between Dover and Dunkirk, the first class lounge has free wifi.
I have created some links for my route on Google maps. Try them, they are a bit slow to load but I will post them around the time I am in the area.






2 comments:

Sarah Peat said...

Well then your really on your way now, could of got in the van with when I waved you off on Monday morning, Have a great trip, lots of love Sal xx

Anonymous said...

leaving the uk with lovely blue sky - didn't last here.
look forward to the next pics